When buying a home, whether it’s your first home, vacation home or your retirement home, choosing the right REALTOR to represent you is very important!
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Knowledgeable about the communities you are interested in
- Aware of the market trends and home values in your area of interest
- Highly trained with access to the latest information about local and state requirements involved in your tansaction
- Able to negotiate in your best interests
- A good listener, understanding your needs and should care about what you want in a home
- Able to recommend Financial Professionals to help you get Pre-Qualified before you start the home buying process
- Able to guide you through the Closing Process to get you into your new home.
In the Buyers Section:
- Search Cleveland and Chattanooga MLS
- Search for properties via the Multiple Listing Service, and then contact a Bender Realty Real Estate Professional to get you the information you need about the properties that interest you.
- Learn more about Commercial Listings
- Bender Realty, LLC has an experienced Commercial Sales Division with commercial agents focusing on finding you the right property for your business whether it Retail, Professional, Industrial or Agricultural, we can help!
- View Listings with Visual Tours
- Sometimes simple photos do not give you the real picture of what a property looks like. With visual tours you get a better idea of the property and what it is really like. Look for the Visual Tour Links.
- Get helpful information about Relocation Services
- Moving into the area, don’t know where to turn. Our relocation division has an experienced coordinator that can get you in touch with agents who will assist you in getting the local information you need!